4 Bedroom Terraced House for sale in Clementsbury, Brickendon
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
An impressive four bedroom Victorian family home of charm and character that has been cleverly restored and modernised by the present owner providing a stunning and romantic period home with high ceilings and original features that must be visited to be fully appreciated.
Clementsbury is a most attractive conversion of a former Victorian Dairy Farm in a glorious rural setting within two miles of the pretty market town of Hertford.
This delightful property sympathetically blends period features while being perfectly designed and luxuriously finished to suit modern family living. The property enjoys
* A master bedroom with en suite on the top floor.
*A guest bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room.
* A family bathroom and two further double bedrooms, one with a dressing room and study, on the first floor.
* Private allocated parking behind the property for two cars and a... Read more
- STUNNING CONVERSION!
- BEAUTIFUL SETTING
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (PREVIOUSLY 5 BEDROOMS)
- 3 BATHROOMS
- SUPERB KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- CHOICE OF TRAIN STATIONS WITHIN SHORT DRIVE
- APPROX 1 MILE TO THE OUTSTANDING VILLAGE OF BRICKENDON
- APPROX 2 MILES TO HERTFORD TOWN
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP