Land for sale in Little Walden Road, Saffron Walden, Essex
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF SAFFRON WALDEN
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities, including the renowned Saffron Hall that is situated at the County High School. Audley End mainline railway station is just two miles distance and the M11 access point at Stump Cross 4 miles.INTRODUCTION
On behalf of Gladman, Savills (UK) Ltd ('Savills') is pleased to offer for sale the freehold interest in the land east of Little Walden Road, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 2DN (hereafter referred to as 'the Property').
The Property comprises agricultural land, ext... Read more
- Site Area approximately 4.47 hectares (11 acres)
- Outline planning permission for up to 85 residential dwellings
- 40% Affordable housing requirement
- Situated approximately 1 mile north-east of Saffron Walden town centre
- Unconditional offers invited by 12 noon on Monday 11th December 2017