4 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Mudd House, Crackpot, Nr Low Row, Swaledale
Superb Detached House With Glorious Views, Set In Approx. 1.637 Acres. 4 Bedrooms, 1 With En-suite. Family Bathroom. Guest Cloakroom. Large Sitting Room. Dining Room. Kitchen. Utility/Pantry. Detached Garage. Large Gardens. Paddocks. Ample Parking. Gas LPG Central Heating. Heat Recovery Ventilation System. Double Glazed. Excellent Holiday, Second Home Or Full Time Living In Tranquil Setting. EER 19. EIR 32.
Mudd House sits in an idyllic position, across the valley, from Gunnerside and Low Row in Swaledale. The property has the most glorious views overlooking the River Swale and Isles Bridge. It sits on a short drive, from the quiet minor road to Gunnerside in the farming hamlet of Crackpot, which is less than a mile away, with a smattering of farmsteads and cottages in the locality.
The house, which is currently being let out as a holiday cottage is an extended and converted farmhouse and barn, which is a spacious and traditional property, benefitting from double glazing, heat recovery ventilation system, with recent central heating boi... Read more
- Superb Detached House With Glorious Views, Set In Approx. 1.637 Acres
- 4 Bedrooms , 1 With En-suite. Family Bathroom. Guest Cloakroom
- Large Sitting Room. Dining Room
- Kitchen. Utility/Pantry
- Detached Garage. Large Gardens
- Paddocks. Ample Parking
- Gas LPG Central Heating. Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Double Glazed
- Excellent Holiday, Second Home Or Full Time Living In Tranquil Setting
- No Chain