2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow for sale in Ash Vale
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
A semi-detached bungalow pleasantly positioned in a favoured residential locality offered for sale in good order throughout. The property, which has scope for extension into the loft space (subject to the necessary consents)benefits from a conservatory and a southerly facing rear garden.
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
PVCu double glazed front entrance door, double glazed window, ceramic floor tiling and double glazed door to:-
built-in cloaks/storage cupboard, radiator, coved ceiling, laminate flooring.
14'3" (into chimney breast recess) x 12'6" stone fireplace on raised matching hearth incorporating living flame coal effect fitted gas fire, radiator, coved ceiling, laminate flooring and bi-fold doors to:-
14'6" x 10'4" of part brick construction with PVCu double glazed panels and K glass pitched roof, cast iron wood burning stove, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed casement door to garden.
KITCHEN/DINING R... Read more
- The property is subject to a solar panel roof lease which expires in February 2037
- Two double bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes)
- Sitting room with bi-fold doors to Conservatory
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Utility area
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating by radiators
- Garage with driveway providing additional parking for two or three cars
- Approximately 85ft deep southerly facing rear garden