Light Industrial for sale in Murton Lane, Easington Lane, Houghton Le Spring, Tyne and Wear, DH5
A well-established secondary aggregate recycling business operating from freehold premises. Annual turnover in excess of 500,000 per annum.
A well-established secondary aggregate recycling business operating from freehold premises. Annual turnover in excess of £500,000 per annum.
The sale is to include the full 44 acres site as shown edged blue on the plan enclosed within the particulars, incorporating the fully operational secondary aggregate recycling facility and transfer station business within the sand & gravel quarry together with approximately 22.16 acres of ancillary agricultural land shown shaded green to the west of the quarry.
The recycling operation is authorised by an Environment Agency standard rules permit allowing 250,000 t p.a. of inert and excavation wa... Read more
- Well-established secondary aggregate recycling business operating from freehold premises
- Sand & gravel reserves
- Widespread reputation with highly successful trading tack record
- Annual turnover in excess of £500,000 per annum
- Planning consent (Expiry 8th March 2071) and waste permits in place
- Extensive inventory of plant, machinery & equipment
- Excellent location positioned between A19 and A1/M, close to regional centres such as Durham, Sunderland and Gateshead
- 22.16 acres of ancillary agricultural land with prospects for alternative use subject to obtaining planning consent