4 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Spitfire Road, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge, CB23
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
Malcolm's Professional estate agents are proud to showcase this exceptionally presented detached home at the head of a quiet cu de sac. Master suite on top floor sitting area with en suite, 3 further bedrooms, attractive and well maintained garden, Fitted with Solar Panels, desirable location, close to all amenities, green spaces and schools, single garage with driveway, viewing.
The thriving community of Cambourne, currently made up Great, Lower & Upper, can be found off the A428 between Cambridge (9miles East) and St Neots (9 miles West) making it ideal for commuters with both having main line train stations to London and giving excellent access to major road routes including the M11, A14 & A1. The village centre offers a wealth of amenities & facilities including one of only a handful of Morrisons flagship stores with café & petrol station, a Hotel, Greens coffee shop, various take-away food establishments & restaurants, family pub, The Cambridge Building Society, a dry cleaners, a Library, a purpose built sports centre with social club, g... Read more
- Head of Cul de Sac Location
- Superbly presented throughout
- Master suite on top floor with sitting area and ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Attractive and private rear garden
- Single garage with driveway
- Close to all amenities, green spaces and schools
- Fitted with Solar Panels
- Energy efficient property with the latest building specifications