- No upward chain.
- Open plan kitchen / diner
- David Wilson home with NHBC guarantee until 2025.
- Allocated Car Parking Space And Ample Visitor Parking
- Two Bedrooms En Suite To Master
- Spacious room sizes
- Modern Decor
- Close to local Amenities
This inviting and contemporary two-bedroom apartment is now available for sale, making it an excellent opportunity for first-time buyers OR BUY-TO-LET INVESTORS.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a sense of space and tranquillity. The master bedroom, located on your right, boasts ample room and features a beautiful en-suite bathroom, perfect for relaxing after a long day. As you leave the master bedroom, you'll find the second bedroom on your right, which is versatile and can be used as a workspace or guest room to suit your needs. On your left, you'll also discover the modern and tastefully designed main bathroom, which is both stylish and functional.
As you make your way through the hallway, you'll be led to the heart of the home, the open plan living room area and contemporary fitted kitchen. Here, you'll enjoy the benefits of an expansive and well-lit space that's perfect for entertaining or simply unwinding with loved ones. The kitchen is equipped with modern amenities and has ample storage and counter space, making meal preparation and cooking a pleasure.
Overall, this spacious and modern two-bedroom apartment is an excellent investment for anyone looking for a comfortable, stylish, and convenient living space that's ideal for first-time buyers. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a piece of modern living at its best!
Upon receipt of any offer these steps will follow.
1. Any offer put forward will be qualified by Anita, our independent financial advisor who will give you a call to discuss how you will be funding this purchase.
2. We require proof of your finances for your purchase. This will be evidence of where your cash is held e.g. bank statement, proof of mortgage/mortgage in principal or if your finances are from a sale on a property, we will require details of your solicitor acting for you to confirm.
3. Once a sale is agreed you will then be required to provide solicitor details. We can provide you with a competitive conveyancing quote.
4. Further documents required from you in person are: photo ID (passport/driving licence) and proof of current address dated within the last 3 months (utility bill, council tax or mortgage statement).
5. We will conduct an electronic anti-money laundering check on you as per the regulations we are to adhere set out by HMRC.
6. Once your reservation fee of £600 (inc VAT) has been paid and the agreement signed, the property will be marked as Sold Subject to Contract.
If your offer is accepted then you will be required to pay a £600 (inc VAT) non-refundable reservation fee and sign a reservation agreement form. Full details of this are available on request.
Years remaining on lease: 147 approx
Service charge: £1100 per annum
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
This is a Freehold property.
Property Ref: 58728_101025006156
2 Bedroom Flat | Guide Price £130,000
Guide price £130,000 - £140,000!! Balcony included! Unfurnished apartment boasting two bedrooms, modern décor and spacio...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in region of £130,000
The ideal family home located in Armthorpe, three Spacious bedrooms and one family bathroom with downstairs WC. Generous...
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Guide Price £130,000
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Guide price £130,000 - £140,000!! Situated in the highly popular location of Armthorpe, this two bed se...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in region of £140,000
Welcome to this lovely semi-detached home boasting three bedrooms, each thoughtfully designed to provide comfort and fun...