- Freshly Refurbished
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Open Plan Lounge
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Family Home
- Semi Detached Home In a Sought After Location
Welcome to this absolutely gorgeous and recently renovated three-bedroom semi-detached home! This wonderful property is a dream come true for those looking to buy their first home.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a warm and inviting entrance hall that connects the ground floor and the first floor. To your right, you'll discover the beautiful open-plan living room and kitchen area. The attention to detail in this part of the home is truly impressive and will leave you amazed. The kitchen boasts ample cupboard space and is a fantastic area for cooking enthusiasts, especially given its stunning design. Adjacent to the kitchen, you'll find a convenient guest toilet, ensuring your visitors' comfort without the need to go upstairs.
Heading up the stairs to the first floor, you'll encounter three bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is ideal for a home office or nursery, while the other two spacious bedrooms can serve perfectly as a master bedroom and a guest bedroom. These bedrooms are complemented by a modern and striking bathroom, complete with a bathtub and an overhead shower – the best of both worlds!
At the back of the property, there's a generously sized private garden, providing an ideal setting for your summer barbecues and outdoor enjoyment. Towards the front of the property, you'll find a decently sized driveway, along with a front garden area.
Located in the Cantley area there is a range of amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, pharmacies, parks, schools, healthcare facilities, gyms, public transportation stops, and community centres.
Upon receipt of any offer these steps will follow.
1. Any offer put forward will be qualified by Anita, our independent financial advisor who will give you a call to discuss how you will be funding this purchase.
2. We require proof of your finances for your purchase. This will be evidence of where your cash is held e.g. bank statement, proof of mortgage/mortgage in principal or if your finances are from a sale on a property, we will require details of your solicitor acting for you to confirm.
3. Once a sale is agreed you will then be required to provide solicitor details. We can provide you with a competitive conveyancing quote.
4. Further documents required from you in person are: photo ID (passport/driving licence) and proof of current address dated within the last 3 months (utility bill, council tax or mortgage statement).
5. We will conduct an electronic anti-money laundering check on you as per the regulations we are to adhere set out by HMRC.
6. Once your reservation fee of £600 (inc VAT) has been paid and the agreement signed, the property will be marked as Sold Subject to Contract.
Property Ref: 58728_101025007627
2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat | Offers in region of £150,000
Check out our new modern ground floor apartment which includes 2 bedrooms! Situated securely at Middlewood Lodge, Sheffi...
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Offers in region of £190,000
Introducing a charming semi-detached house with three bedrooms in the desirable Sprotbrough including a detached garage...