It's important to know the answers to the right questions as. Here are some things you should know:
- When is it available?
- What is the length of the contract?
- If you want to renew your contract, what are the renewal fees?
- Are any of the bills included?
- What furniture is included?
- What is the procedure for getting repairs done?
- Which deposit protection scheme do they use?
- What is the monthly rental amount?
- How do you end the tenancy, what is the process?
- How much notice do you need to give the agents when you want to leave?
TOP TIP: The rental market moves really quickly – so you should be prepared to move quickly if you decide you like somewhere. Although, it is important not to be rushed into something you’re not happy with.